- Don't attempt to gain access to another user's account or data.
- Don't perform any attack that could harm the reliability/integrity of our services or data. DDoS/spam attacks are not allowed.
- Don't publicly disclose a bug before it has been fixed.
- Do not impact other users with your testing.
- Don't use scanners or automated tools to find vulnerabilities.
- Never attempt non-technical attacks such as social engineering, phishing, or physical attacks against our employees, users, or infrastructure.
- When in doubt, contact us at [email protected]